First things first, let’s explain outsourcing so we can get that out of the way. What it basically means is: delegating a business process to third parties or outside agencies in order to benefit from low cost labor, improved quality and service innovation. This is the perfect option for businesses looking to expand their range of services.
The benefits of relying on an outsource information technology solutions company to take care of your tech functions and IT related issues are countless. Let’s go over some of them, and see why you should trust someone else with your data and whether outsourcing your IT department is the right step for your business?
- Significantly decreased IT expenses. Meaning, you don’t have to hire extra staff to deal with IT related problems. Instead you have a third party working for you, composed of highly trained and skilled individuals taking care of your IT section.
- Clear focus on growing your own business. You don’t have to worry about IT related issues. Instead, you can focus on the main goal of your business and put more resources into it. Having a clear vision without being distracted can make all the difference between growth and decline.
- Any necessary equipment you need will be provided by them, including commissioning, decommissioning and deployment.
- All your data will be backed up and saved on a provided cloud platform.
- VLAN and VPM solutions for a clear communication between different work sites.
- You will be provided with the newest and best technology as IT companies follow the latest technology trends. They are composed of many teams that specialize in different technologies, which means that you will have access to multiple teams that are qualified for certain technologies, and deploy them effectively.
- SEO strategies that will increase traffic and the ranking on your website, which will produce a return on your investment.
- Forcing your employees to take care of IT issues will be a thing of the past. Just because someone can doesn’t mean they should take care of things they weren’t originally hired to do. Hiring outsourced IT will relieve workload and pressure from your employees, which will in return, increase their productivity.
On top of business IT solutions, IT companies often offer home computer repair services, laptop repairs, virus and spyware removal, software upgrade, data recovery, broadband and wireless network set-ups. Some companies that offer such information technology solutions offer the possibility to come in your home and fix the issues right on the spot, making sure you save money, time and the hassle of unplugging your personal computer and taking it to a service shop.